Starting is new business is not that easy? There are many things you need to take care of especially the documentation and all the legal processes must be completed on time. You want to start your own business. It is a great idea, but if you do not have information regarding forming a new company, then things can be quite complicated for you. However, if you have done enough research, then the process of LLC Formation is not that difficult. The ease and protection make LLC a popular choice for many small businesses.
Name Your LLC:
Limited Liability Company is the popular form of business in which the liability of members is limited to their investment in the company. But before starting an LLC, it is better to do some research. The process of formation of LLC begins with choosing its name. Make sure that the name you have chosen for your company is easily searchable by the potential clients. Make certain that the company name is not already taken. Also, it must suit your venture. The name of the company must use the words limited liability Company or LLC (the abbreviation).
Take the following steps to Form LLC Online:
- Choose the name. The name you have picked for your business cannot be the same as the name of another LLC.
- File articles of organization with the state’s LLC filing office.
- Create an LLC agreement that includes all the information regarding the company operations.
- Publish a notice. (This step is not required in every state).
- Get license and permits to start the company operations.
What kind of tax return LLC file?
LLC files one of the following returns depending on its situation:
- Form 1120 (corporation)
- Form 1120 (S corporation)
- Form 1065 (partnership)
- Form 1040 (schedule C, E, or F)
LLC Tax Form may not be same for every State as already stated above.