To talk about reality, the manager of any company has ample work to pile up and sum up at the end of the day. At times, due to such extension stress and work deadlines, there has been major negligence in praising or maybe being fair enough with the employee. Employee motivation management is not a duty of service, but it is a manner of each and every person working in the company.
Employee motivation is essential for the sustainable growth and development of the company as well. A motivated employee with a positive perspective will always perform extraordinarily in each and every work employed to them. In this article, we will be discussing the 10 most common ways for employee motivation management in recent times.
Top 10 ways for employee motivation management
- Praise and gain loyalty- Personally thank your employees for doing great work — one on one, in writing, or both. The person should perform this task promptly, often, and more sincerely.
- Be fair with your employees-Be and willing to take time to meet with and listen to employees. Avail each employee as much time as required.
- The manager should provide specific feedback about the performance of the employee, in the department or an organization.
- The management can also create a work environment that is open, trusting, and fun. Encouraging some of the new ideas and initiatives, given by the employees will also enhance their motivation.
- Ask the manager to provide information about each and every upcoming product and strategy, how the company or an organization makes and loses money, and how each employee fits into the overall plan.
- Involve employees in as many decisions possible, especially those decisions that directly affect them.
- Encourage employees to have a sense of their own ownership in their work and the work environment.
- Create a healthy and firm partnership with each employee, giving them a chance to grow and learn new skills. Show an employee how you can help them meet their goals and achievements within the context of meeting the organization’s goals.
- Celebrate every little success of the company, the department, and the individuals in it. Take time for the team- and morale-building meetings and activities.
- Utilize performance as the basis for recognizing, rewarding, and some kind of promoting people. Deal wisely with low or marginal performers so that they improve their performance or leave the organization or department.